In an old post a mentioned that my workplace was moved to a shitty area called cardiff docks :p and well the roads dwn there are always full of stones dust mud etc and well make a rite mess of your car, so since ive been working dwn there which is about 6 months now, i havent used my glanza to get to work, ive been using my mums car, but the thing is my glanza is now sat on my drive and only get used like once a week, sometimes once a month! just to take it for a spin which i think is a waste of a good car, so ive decided to get some mudflaps for it, to try and prevent stone chips mud and shit flicking up and wrecking it so i can use it for work. Now ive seen rally mudflaps on ebay, but just a bit wary about what they would look like as i know the starlet aint exactly a rally car, so was wondering if anyone has pics of a glanza with rally mudflaps on? would be a great help, cheers Starlybruiser :(

I think the rally flaps look pretty good, aslong as you dont go too mad with the size of them, and have something stupid like turbo printed on them lol :D

Will probly go for a set of them, can always take them back off and sell em if they do look rubbish :D

Thanks for the help guys :wacko: