F**king Fuel Cut!

it goes exactly where the gear restrictor goes, just put the vacuum pipe in the valves on the mbc

OH, there are two pipes there correct? which is which :thumbsup: My knowledge pawns!

it goes exactly where the gear restrictor goes, just put the vacuum pipe in the valves on the mbc

OH, there are two pipes there correct? which is which :thumbsup: My knowledge pawns!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish people knew more about these cars before they dived in head first... some of the comments just dont help.

if you heppen to be close to 12.5psi or 'fuel cut' dont just get a fcd just incase it creeps. just turn the boost down!

the weather is alot colder now and as mentioned due to the denser air it is more common to be highting 'fuel cut' around this time.

Vpower has given a good link to a manual boost controler or a 'dawes device', for those hitting fuel cut get that for the time being and turn down the boost! until you can afford proper managment.

i'm just about to finish my degree in Digital Animation...

i'v just built and learned the hard way

there is so much information on this site it's unreal... have a quick search about and you will find about a million pages on what you need.

dont mean to be harsh but this site must have the biggest archive of info for starlets around, and it's dam good stuff lol have a poke through the tech sections i can garantee you will find what you need :thumbsup: