Rage Against The Machine For Xmas Number 1

yeh i was safe and bought the itunes one just to make sure lol.

killing in the name off. just to make sure its the same version id go to the album and pick it. number 2.

only 2 more days and it looks pretty good so far lol. dunno how to check the sales though im just goin by the paper.

My friend told me to buy Rage Against the Machine's "Killing In The Name" in protest against the X-Factor always getting the Christmas No. 1.

I said "F*ck you, I won't do what you tell me."

My friend told me to buy Rage Against the Machine's "Killing In The Name" in protest against the X-Factor always getting the Christmas No. 1.

I said "F*ck you, I won't do what you tell me."

hahahahaha ^^^^ clever

bought it twice already lmao might try 3 more times. hate the fact for the last 5 years christmas no 1's have always been reality tv show winners. lets get RATM to number one guys

not really fella. simon has a share in sony records so he going to be getting some from the rage song to, or so i have been told anyway

This i know but it shows that the majority of people are fed up with his trash!!!!! :thumbsup:

yup it pisses me off aswell. only reason all the songs that win go to number 1 are because of stupid little girls with no lives or hobbies fancy anyone thats been on telly and go out and buy their cd.

why dont people just sit and think , right if he hadnt been on xfactor and had just turned up in the charts ( like a lot of folk who have worked hard their whole life do ) and released that song would it go to number 1. simple answer NO. between this and the other discussion about a certain video am gettin pretty angry inside.

wooooooooooo hooooooooo

thank fuck for that finially a non x factor number one its about time

i say vengaboys- going to ibiza shoud be next years number one ansd we should all have a uksc holiday there next xmas cause its too fookin cold here :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...