Bloody Snow Lol

Bloody Hell that wheel is wrecked luckly its not THAT bad damage to the rest of the car.

I only been driving in the snow for about an hour and it was scary coming out of my work going onto a main road my wheels locked up and i was heading straight out into the main road but luckly i stopped just before :thumbsup:

To send a bonnet its £25 with Paisley Freight Clicky

Craig

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just take your time guys, i have fun a little fun in little side roads like wheel spinning and few small handbrake turns but not overdone, just take it easy. My first time driving in bad snow / icey conditions and haven't had a bump or anything touch wood :thumbsup:

yeh there are sumtimes when you just cant do anything. theres a crossroads at mine that the way you have to come in is on a hill and no matter how slow you go you cant stop. luckily i turn right which is a steep upward hill thats used alot and not icy so can control it when i get out the junction. just have to pray for no traffic :thumbsup:

I could experiment with three and find a fourth from a breaker or something.. That said, I wanted one nice set and one set for shits and giggles.. artistic stuff.. Il see about it mate. How much do you want for the four bearing in mind ones knackered.

I could experiment with three and find a fourth from a breaker or something.. That said, I wanted one nice set and one set for shits and giggles.. artistic stuff.. Il see about it mate. How much do you want for the four bearing in mind ones knackered.

60 quid?