Bloody Snow Lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, handbrake turns.

Dad's 60 odd and he's just done one today. Mum and Dad came home from shopping, and Mum was telling me how the passenger side alloys on the Corolla T-Sport Compressor are kerbed now because he decided to do one in the middle of Aldi carpark :) Kids these days, eh?

RWD transit I hope!!!! :thumbsup:

No it's not big, no it's not clever, and no it wasn't me!

PS - That disc was probably very COLD....and very CAST IRON = very brittle.

dsc02540.jpg

EDIT - There's rust on the cracked part of the vent on that disc - it's been cracked for ages!!!! Make sure you replace the other one as well dude...

oh cheers bud!! i noticed there was quite alot of rust on the inside of the disc, gonna check both sides and make a list lol

Stock discs are SHIT.

I cracked the ones on my n/a and the GT.

The GT ones used to glow in spectacular fashion :thumbsup:

ive just bought some off ebay grooved and drilled ones and some pads for 95 quid just need em quick so i can drive again lol

This is depressing. I was going to offer to buy your wheels off you so I can experiment with a second set, can't now as i'd be one short :thumbsup:

ahhhh lol i was thinkin this getting steelies then selling the alloys wait i only have 3 now, so ye you can experiment with 3?

ahhhh lol i was thinkin this getting steelies then selling the alloys wait i only have 3 now, so ye you can experiment with 3?

I hate to say it but that alloy is repairable. There's a aluminium welding / sheet metal place round here that does jobs that bad, not too cheap though.

As long as the "spokes" part isn't totally bent"?

I hate to say it but that alloy is repairable. There's a aluminium welding / sheet metal place round here that does jobs that bad, not too cheap though.

As long as the "spokes" part isn't totally bent"?

cba doin it myself might take tyres off n sell em cheap to someone who wants them!!.......anyone? lol

ahh, same happened to me, was going down the hill from ours turning out the junction i put the tinyest push on the gas pedal in 2nd wheels spun abit went onto the breaks slowly and the car locked going sideways lol! good job i used my brain and turned the wheels so they were facing the kerb, no damage thank god but was quite scary, hating black ice!

Found some more damage, steering rack bent just before the track rod end starts!! :thumbsup: dont know wether its new steering rack or not

Didnt manage to get picture of steering rack but heres some more:

DSC02542.jpgDSC02544.jpg

Car now on steelies which i actually like:DSC02553.jpg

had a mishap lastnight, slid down a hill, nothing i could do about it and went straight into a pole :thumbsup:

DSC00210.jpg

oooooh nasty that!! ^^^^

were like driving gods in the dry, come snow we all fall lmao!!

Its not nice tho, ps i have a white n/a bonnet if you want it for £20?