Fucking Shit Myself There

went out to go to get some wraping paper and visit some family. Started the car. had the annoying fan belt squeel I've been getting for a few days . then i seen smoke coming from the bonnet scoop and thought shit, in a panic i switched it of and jumped into the back to get my son unstrapped but the tubby timer was still on, then i heard BANG! the misses switched it off, i got my son out and opened the bonnet to find a huge cloud of smoke. shit myself!

the fan belt snapped in spectacular fashion! lol the annoying thing is I've got another fanbelt at my dads house i got from geo that i was going to fit 1ce i got a chance. plus my van is parked up at my m8s!

stranded on xmas eve with no fucking wrapping paper lol

Oh fucking hell bit of bad luck there!!

Doesnt your TT go on the oil temperature, I would find that a bit annoying tbh and the reason I dont have one. Like it didnt need to kick in when you have just started it.

uft no luck mate - hope you get it sorted soon ;)

and if ma car wasnt fukd the now i woulda dropped you some wrapping paper since you live close by.lol.got f-ing millions left - i was a bit over-zealous :rolleyes:

Guest dominodon

As jay said your luck you didnt drive it, and fry your headgaskit.

a lot off people hear it squeek and keep driveing and they dont know its the water pump belt is slipping..

theres a lesson in this ya know. dont wait til xmas eve lol. nothin like a bit of shit luck. i got a puncture today. i was gonan get new tyres fitted yesterday aswell and im glad i waited till today :rolleyes:

yeah i know, it was quite lucky. i should have fitted the belt when i fitted the new hybrid and ac removal belt and done the service but i just couldnt be arsed after doing everything in the freezing cold a cpl weeks back. looks like ill be spending xmas morning or boxing day lying in the snow lol thats what i get for being lazy

Guest dominodon

These things happen mate, same thing happened to me on are old car,

yeah i know, it was quite lucky. i should have fitted the belt when i fitted the new hybrid and ac removal belt and done the service but i just couldnt be arsed after doing everything in the freezing cold a cpl weeks back. looks like ill be spending xmas morning or boxing day lying in the snow lol thats what i get for being lazy