Anybody had experiences with one on a V? my mate has one on his JDM teg and sounds immense

Turbo lag was invented to give VTEC's a chance to catch up ;)

I've seen the youtube video of the monstermotorsport V, anybody made a custom system, perhaps just buddy club through section? looking at a bunch of options, but mainly looking for an excellent note that is horifically loud, and provides plenty power for your pennies, i have a manifold and de-cat waiting to be fitted, when weather clears up, only has a aftermarket backbox, that was on the car from japland, rest of the exhaust is standard.

Any advice welcome :rolleyes:

Cheers

Duncan

My mate had one on his V and it was immense!! he was running a ported mani, decat then the full buddy club... it sounded the tits, was dam loud though.

it made a nice peak power but due to the straight through design it can make the torque quite low.

i also have a buddy club spec2 on my mr2.... now thats were it should be!! 2.0L turbo + buddy club = absolute perfection :rolleyes:

My mate had one on his V and it was immense!! he was running a ported mani, decat then the full buddy club... it sounded the tits, was dam loud though.

Wouldnt be me would it? That thing was awesome!!

My Bro had the earlier buddyclub on his mr2, and is even louder than the one chris has on his!!..Immense exhausts.

Wouldnt be me would it? That thing was awesome!!

My Bro had the earlier buddyclub on his mr2, and is even louder than the one chris has on his!!..Immense exhausts.

haha yeah dude! ah the buddyclub on your old V sounded so good!!

mine does sound propper mint! cant wait to hear what your custom ones going to sound like jules.

i'm looking at getting a custom system made up similar to the spec 2. think they are still unavailable for starlets tho. but they are a real nice system! a mate had one on his ek9- loudest exhaust i ever heard!!

to be honest if u ain't bothered about havin a branded system it would be easier to get a custom system made. after all the spec 2 is basically just a straight pipe with a couple of resonators which would be fairly simple to get made. think that may have to be looked at in the very near future.