My New Starlet! Glanza Rep

When I first ever done my MOT I realized the same sort indentation under car.

Mine looks almost identical on both sides, how it's occured is something which will remain a mystery. Albeit I have my suspicions.There are no pointy or sharp edges on mine, looks almost like a piece of art which i'm not quite fond of.

Surely they arent naturally weak it must take alot to do that to the rail, looks like someone has used a tin opener and attacked my car haha. it is really bad when you find something like this :thumbsup: .

how did you sort your's out or have you left it?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

funnily enough im being drawn to a glanza again buy a genuine one this time! got a civic EK3 but after afew pod shows i knew its time to get boost in my life!!! so in the next few months il be rocking a glanza :o

This is the glanza reps replacement, taken off civiclife just thought id show you all.

So i finally managed to change my wheels from a pedal bike to an EK3 :D haha

After saving up all summer i got a bit of cash saved up, and when i turned 20 i went to pick up this that was up on ebay 2months back.

Minus a few upgrades i bought recently

It had:-

Stoptech big brake upgrade front and rear

Koni springs and dampers

Full recaro interior

Inovit 16" wheels

EK9 front and rear lip smoothed

EK9 airbox

Ive added to this list with:-

Tegiwa 3 point strut brace

D16z6 intake manifold

Tegiwa towing eye

Tegiwa washers

The car has immaculate paint work with bump strips removed front and rear and painted on the side, its only done 44,000!!!!!! so this is a perfect base for throwing bucket loads of cash into :nod:

It needs abit of paint work on the front bumper due to the filler lifting on the lip.

I havent washed it today so it wont look the best but there's plenty more pic's coming soon when my new spoiler arrives :o

PA100055.jpg

PA100056.jpg

PA100054.jpg

PA100057.jpg

PA100060.jpg

PA100062.jpg

PA100063.jpg

Right been lacking in the updating department due to having to use friends camera's to take pics. So i got a camera sorted for christmas :excited:

Ive got a new objective for the car now. Previously i was wanting to sell the car as i got bored with eco vtec :whistle: but i was looking around and thinking theres not many other cars i can afford to insure so i thought fuck it lets give the ek a kick up the arse and get it ready for the summer where ill be going to pleanty of shows, track days and drag strips :tdvtec:

So now im getting it ready for the summer plans are:-

B series was thinking H but theres too much custom work required

Tegiwa spending spree :dance:

sort out the lips, bit of nip and tuck

with the new camera i thought id try and be arty using the winter derbyshire countryside haha. Sadly once again she has had a wash in 3 weeks but oh well

so roll on the pics

dsc00637t.jpg

dsc00638ni.jpg

dsc00639uv.jpg

dsc00644k.jpg

dsc00647h.jpg

dsc00652k.jpg

dsc00651tg.jpg

dsc00653h.jpg

And there's the spoiler all under wraps :o

dsc00655xw.jpg

dsc00656v.jpg