My 98 Starlet Reflet..from Jamaica

so i jus joined this site after browsing through nearly a year now....so here goes...

ok so this car has been in the family for 11 year..thats right we were the first owners..its automatic and basically everything on it is standard as it was used every minute of everyday..this car is the reason why i love starlets so much..so little but yet it has that little boost that comes from nowhere..so she was passed down to me when i got my license at 17...i wanted to do so much to her like swap the engine and build a forged engine..and put on a remix bumper and glanza rear bumper.

this is how the car stands now..

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

this is before(it also had the crystal headlights..all gone after the first accident..loved the clear indicator lights)

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

now today i was at a mall wen s p-hole did a hit and run on my car..frigging pissed off...

before

IMG00108.jpg

after

PICT0186.jpg

PICT0185.jpg

PICT0175.jpg

• 2 months later...

so..i havent been here for a while now so i thought ill update you on the happenings...first of all..my reflet was rear ended last week sunday and i got whiplashed..:thumbsup:..so iam pretty sad...we also moved..bigger house less garage space :rolleyes:...neways..pics time

the reflet: (this is the result of a drunk driver(he saw the car but didnt know why he didnt swing away)

PICT0243.jpg

PICT0239.jpg

PICT0238.jpg

PICT0235.jpg

PICT0242.jpg

WOW Starlet took a bit of an impact glad your not too badly injured.

On the otherhand that Evo looks fucking awsome and menacing!!

Me and Idrees actually dreamt about owning an Evo 6 last night :lol: