White Ep82 For Badassracer69

I thought that was an aweseome starlet lol.

This is the best place we have found for bringing cars in from japan(being typical pakis) you can even request cars(Cost you a bit more though) But they will find it for you.

I'm glad you guys liked the site I like the old american cars too, could make a bit of a profit on them!!

could make a bit of profit on them :rolleyes: you could make a killing surely???

this one is a little more, on pistonheads.........hotrod

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there isn't a market for american muscle cars but surely they are worth more than the prcies shown???? I mean £2350 for 2 hotrods delivered to the UK is quite frankly wrong! i mean they have to be worth more than that, and look at this thing...................this has to be worth more than the price stated!!!!!!!

Fucking BEAST!!!!! check out that rear wheel dish!

Two words - FUCKING HELL!! :thumbsup: O_O

That is a real beast man lol. Has anybody rang them up to confirm these prices, i wouldn't mind that beast^ for college. :)

I emailed them about the hotrods and haven't got a reply yet. Quite frankly if those prices are correct im buying the two hotrods and that drag beast!!!!! :)

god that site is geting better, some very nice car,s

jason have you had any replys about them hot rods yet?

Nothing yet. Even if they confirm the prices are correct it seems a bit weird, i would be reluctant to hand my money over incase its a scam!

Think the 106 is so expensive, cause all the european cars are (quite a lot) more expensive in Japan? But then again if you're driving a 106 in Japan everyone will be like That's EUDM tyte, y0! :)

but surely the price needs to reflect the going rate of the company its getting shipped too????

The comic value of this site is legendary. If those prices are correct then i will be buying a few cars, about £20k worth to be exact. :thumbsup:

If those prices are correct then i will be buying a few cars, about £20k worth to be exact. :thumbsup:

2 106s? Oh dear....................... :)

That site is just silly!

2 106s? Oh dear....................... :)

That site is just silly!

How did you know. I was going to let you drive one of the hotrods round on the track day but i thought you would prefer a 106 :):thumbsup:

lmao if i had the money id go halfs with you jason lol

But i don't want to share :thumbsup: We will see if i get a reply???? I have about £20k in savings but i think the girlfriend would murder me if they suddenly went missing :)

I honestly think it has to be a mistake, its just a right laugh that site!!!! Surely trading law states if i buy the car now online at that price stated then they have to sell it to me for that?????

its defo a missprint on the engine sizes. If you look at the text and the pictures it says they are V8's. I don't know much about american V8's but i know that a chevy 350 block is not 350cc the 350 part refers to the engine code. I think the 350 block is quite big, would make sense if it was 3.5 litre but i have a felling its bigger?!?!?

EDIT: i have just remembered what it refers to 350 is the cubic inch of the engine, a 350 cubic inch is 5.7 litres :D

460 cubic inch is a savage 7.5 litres :):p

If you look at the pricing all the cars that have been confussed with cubic inch's and CC are the cheap ones :)