hey, im tom, ive been a member on tgtt for over a year now (hello to the tgtt possy), never really been on this site til recently, and i quite like it, so i think ile stay :rolleyes: lol

so be nice! :)

oh, and i rock a black 96 glanza v, thats currently undergoing plumbing surgery in my garage, so if anyone wants to tell me the best way to remove a snapped stud from a thermostat housing that'd be great :unsure:

hey, im tom, ive been a member on tgtt for over a year now (hello to the tgtt possy), never really been on this site til recently, and i quite like it, so i think ile stay :rolleyes: lol

so be nice! :unsure:

oh, and i rock a black 96 glanza v, thats currently undergoing plumbing surgery in my garage, so if anyone wants to tell me the best way to remove a snapped stud from a thermostat housing that'd be great :D

I snapped the stud on my thermostat housing befor i just got small mole grips to get it out thats if you have got enuf thread to play with get some pics up of the stud then it will give some more idears

welcome to the club aswell mate :)

I snapped the stud on my thermostat housing befor i just got small mole grips to get it out thats if you have got enuf thread to play with get some pics up of the stud then it will give some more idears

welcome to the club aswell mate :thumbsup:

tryed mole grips, got no thread at all after bashing at it with them lol, i think the housing needs to come off to give me better room to play.

Waggggg gwan im Liam,

Im a noob too, although i drive like a General,

happy boostings :)

lol, im no noob, just not been on here much is all. this is like a late hello.

welcome :) and as for the stud,if the thermostat housing is metal,i would build up a tack weld on the top of the stud then weld an old allen key onto it and turn it out :)

ide love to but am lacking a welder lol :) but good thinking.

welcome dude :D

sup, im not far from you, chelmsford.

thanks for the welcome lads.