Insurance, I Cant Believe It!

lucky you,ive got the hell to go through soon trying to get one at 19,but thats an amazing price,suprising tbh.. best i could get was 3k on there.i think ill pass :(

go to adrian flux buddy they wont insure u on a starlet til your 19 but myn is 1700 with them and im 19

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to adrian flux buddy they wont insure u on a starlet til your 19 but myn is 1700 with them and im 19

have a qoute for 1500 :p it would be 1387 if i had one payment :(

thats with endsleigh

with mum and dad as named,used confused.com,adrian flux done 3k for me .. lol

they have found that they fucked up the quotes, but it was too late for them as i already bought it for £136.50 with 9 points... i could take them to court over it if they wanted to decline my insurance because i already purchased it, they know that so for this year, im insured for £136.50 lol!!!

You lucky bastard!!

I remember when my mate was 18 he bought a MG ZR and whilst sorting out insurance, he questioned them whats the cheapest car they actually insure and they told him a Corsa Merit or something and actually insured him on one of those for a year!!

And as it was their mistake and it was all recorded etc they had to leave it like that and he was paying silly cheap insurance!!

Is that an Auto or manual V?

Might be making a difference as the pic someone else put up from confused.com was for an Auto.

I just renewed through "insurance factory";

5 yrs ncb

3 points

GlanzaV w/ Alloys

£430

£100 XS

pretty happy with that :)

lol just did a quote and im 23 driving 7yrs no claims 3points and they wanted 787quid so either your very lucky of its not quite right mate :thumbsup:

7 years no claims???? at 23?

yeah everything on my policy is corect, I've triple checked everything, and all of it is correct.