How Much You Reckon ?

hello everyone ste here i have been thinking about getting rid of the glanza and getting a scooby for a while now and was wondering what you guys think she's worth seen alot of prices floating about on pistonheads but not sure . So here is the spec and some pics

s reg 1999 around 85,000 miles

Air con removed

re-location filter

jap speed fmic

cobra exhaust system cat back

hks adjutable actuator set at 0.8 bar not fitted yet

jap speed fuel reg not fitted yet

fcd hks not fitted yet

team dynamics alloys i think around 15"

tein lowering springs 40mm

carbon culture bonnet

mvy-1.jpg

I'm guessing you have got eaten by a Subaru? Somehow?

I can't eaet subarus but can be side by side with them upto about 95. Your is much more modified then mine :S

Why do you fancy a change?

prefer the change as ive grown up with them my dads had a couple of them and always loved being thrown back into the seat lol na this is my choice now sparky lol as i only just found out i can get insured on one thats why i was looking at the ae86's before as i didn't think i would get insured on a scoob lol

that glanza looks really nice

where in northampton are you from?

i just caught the back of a white glanza good few months back in hardingstone,could of been u?

i got a gt advance ,i live in town centre.

i was hoping for around 3,500 for mine private sale as i know they don't go for alot trade in after 50,000 miles i know i could get alot more if i forged and done the td04 upgrade but just think i can spend the money on bigger things thats how the scoob got involved aswell lol

I think you'd probably get your asking price for that mate, stick it up on Pistonheads it should go pretty quick, seems like a nice example.

Can't quite figure out why you'd rather have a Subaru over an AE86 or that though, personally.

Each to their own! :(