How Much Roughly?

How much could I buy a glanza for roughly? Doesn't need a big spec just a good base and low miles. Also how the he'll are you guys insuring them ?? I Cant get insurance on one at allll. And yet guys are telling me they are fully comp in ther name for like 2000£ bullshit!!!

can get them for really cheap now just look on pistonheads etc and as for insurance your 17 what do ya expect lol

That's the prob. Ther cheap now but I can't buy one now !raging . But it would be worth while buying one and storing it I guess:

your just impatient. like i was when i started drivin lol. id just wait till your older and can afford the insurance. storing one seems pointless because there still gonna be here in years to come. just spend it on making your car the cleanest there is :(

How much could I buy a glanza for roughly? Doesn't need a big spec just a good base and low miles. Also how the he'll are you guys insuring them ?? I Cant get insurance on one at allll. And yet guys are telling me they are fully comp in ther name for like 2000£ bullshit!!!

you think that is bad at 19 i had 2 cars my focus which was my first car and a pulsar gtir :D £2500 for the year 2 years ncb. 300bhp and 2 cars = win and debt lol

was it worth it.......

fuck yeh :( boost is addicting.lol

Really depends on what you want, if you want to be the first owner in the UK your going to have to pay more. If your not to fussed about the quality of it just pick up one and do your best with it.

just remember you pay for what you get

yea first owner is what I want

Seeing as you wont be able to insure it for a while, buy a CHEAP one with minor problems and work on it, by the time you can insure it it will be sorted.

in terms of miles are glanzas still bulletproof on upwards of 120,00????