3 Glanza's Cribs Causeway Meet.

1. Yellow Glanza with black bonnet n black spoiler, Sickkk car, seemed like a sound lad.

2. White glanza with white wheels & front mount

3. Little Wanker claiming to have a orange glanza. he said ''wanna race? I'd do you if i didnt just get a section 59 for high revving'' Says it all.

Later passed to hear him telling his friends i was ''too scared'' to race him. pahahaha

Massive cribs causeway meet, Arranged by some of the bigger local car enthusiasts i believe, 'South west cruise'

Two massive car park's next door to each other absolutely rammed! some amazing cars too, audi r8 + some massive spec motors. All in all about 500 cars maybe? tonnes of police present too!

From Hereford, i think i did see you, i drove round both car parks when i first got there but was pretty busy already so i ended up parked down by the tesco bit at the bottom, was out of the car most of the time as well though, saw at least 3 other GT's goin about and handful of glanza's.

From Hereford, i think i did see you, i drove round both car parks when i first got there but was pretty busy already so i ended up parked down by the tesco bit at the bottom, was out of the car most of the time as well though, saw at least 3 other GT's goin about and handful of glanza's.

Could of drove a saxo around and would have been less bloody common lol!

Silver glanza, lowered on mr2 wheels with HIDs, Had a baggy beenie hat on.

How fars hereford pal? if its pretty local have to get together for a photoshoot!

To be honest there are loads of secret starlet chav owners between us in our communities.

Ones CHAV is anothers ASBO friend who likes specific style base ball caps, loads of beer and 13 year old women with anti-social bravado.

It's orange, must be the spirit of fast colour inspiration.

Could of drove a saxo around and would have been less bloody common lol!

Silver glanza, lowered on mr2 wheels with HIDs, Had a baggy beenie hat on.

How fars hereford pal? if its pretty local have to get together for a photoshoot!

well its around an hour and a half from cribbs, depends which way you go, should be another south wales vs south west meet some point in the new year so will try my best to make it along to the next one, but yeh could be a plan dude!

i know all 3 of them lol

The white one is a hybrid it's a late spec one yea?

I get along with the guy in the orange one but that's cause he don't say things like that to me lol and it dont look like that pic no more its had another respray in a different orangae and a black bonnet with black skirts etc and is a hybrid aswell now

My car was there aswell but away from there's haha i seen about 4 gt's and 4 glanza's can remember the days i was one of few

was going to come to this but forgot about it in the end ! wish i had now tbh didn't realise it was going to be that big .

I also know the lad with the orange glanza, he is actually pretty sound . And the pictures dont do it justice but its never going to be to everybodys taste

The late spec white one was lush, as was the yellow one.

SilverGlanza - The meet wasnt on this forum, it was arranged through local forums or any make of car. (although you would have thought it was a starlet meet lol) but i will post up on here next time i know about it.

I may be wrong about the orange glanza owner, first impressions thats all. Just abit chavvy to even be mentioning racing when as the other chaps who went will know, it was FULL of police and camera's. Then when i didnt reply, went on to tell his mates i was 'scared'.

Like i said, he may be a well sound geeza, just seemed an absolute cock to me. =]

Ollie shame you missed it mate, it was massive!

Regardssssss

Wantaglanza - Should of let me know u were going pal, would of come up with you. i didnt see your beast did you see me?

SilverGlanza - Cribscauseway is only a 20 minute motorway journey for me pal, hereford on the other hang is bloody miles away in comparison. would be up for a starlet cribbs meet tho, shouldnt be too much of a problem seeing half of the starlet club turnt out for it on sunday lol ;p