Anyone Got A Spare Glanza Speedo

Hi All,

Well after Kennedy helping me out a treat and getting me pics of the Glanza V logo i have just finished the template for the first set of Stainless Dials for the Glanza.

The file has been emailed off and will hopefully have a test set ready for fitment at the end of the week. I now need a Glanza Speedo cluster so i can fit the dials to and create fitting instructions. I have a Glanza speedo here but i have taken it apart to create the templates and its only fit for checking fitment, shortly followed by the bin.

Is there anyone with a spare Glanza Speedo lying about that would like some nice shiney Stainless Dials fitted? I will pay for shipping both ways and the Dials will be greatly reduced in price also. I can post pictures up of the test set when i have them and im sure they will be a perfect fit, haven't had any problems yet. :angry2:

If there is nobody with a spare set then i am also interested in anyone who has a set for sale, cheap as possible. If all else fails i can use the set i have here but its not ideal. As i have taken them apart fully then there is a possability that something may have moved/broken. The set i need to create the fitting instructions do not need taking apart and i will take care of them.

If nobody is interested then i guess i could fit them to the crapy cluster and use it as a demo/display one i guess.

Many thanks if anyone can help,

Jason :angry2:

Looking forward to seeing the finished product buddy :angry2:

If I could help out I would :angry2:

They Look good on the CAD file so should look amazing in someones car. They are slightly different to the GT ones as i don't think i can get the 'Glanza V' part to light up. Would love to of got it to light up like the GT ones but the speedo just isn't compatible. They will still look amazing with the 'Glanza V' part etched into the dials. Im toying with the idea of having the text filled with colour but will have to do a test set to see how viable it is.

Either way there should be a bit of interest in these and give me something to do while im off for 3 months after my operation. :angry2:

Hello jason im not sure if this guy will have some clock kicking around, its a breakers yard and he delivers he had about three glanzas in his yard not so long ago give him a bell its worth a shot.

number 07950471748