Glanza Oil Filter Lol?

Hey guys. How big is the glanza oil filter i got one and it is smaller then my index finger lol?

Part number is - 90915-YZZC7

Is this correct? I mean it is an oil filter you can tell but is it suppost to be this small?

well its nearly at the 10k mark so i feel bad enough for lettin it get that far so it has to be done lol. will leave the car running while i clear the snow lol

10k mark since last service? naughty naughy

Change mine every 2-3k, but with this bleak weather next change will be at 4-5k :)

well i change wee bits every so often but oil hasnt been fully changed but was leaking so its not really 10k old as i had to keep topping it up :) still bad though. cant find my filter tool so how hard are they to get off by hand ??

The first time I ever removed my oil filter (as it left Japan) it was a nightmare, I stabbed a screw-driver and painstakingly removed it within 30+mins. I got oil everywhere including belts, floor, hand etc.. I LOL'ed when I had finished it all. Henceforth I had ordered a oil filter cup from Dave but this was lost in the post.

But now that I do have this beauty it's made life much easier, when putting filter on I hand tight it. But the worst thing is I gain strenght from somewhere whilst doing this which proves difficult when removing on next service. All hail the filter cup :):D

oil-filter-wrench-cup-76mm-14-flu-audi-bmw-mercedes-vw-878-p.jpg

i had a filter cup but couldnt find it so i did the screwdriver and got oil all up my arm and the handle of the screwdriver pulled off but tis done. did find 1 little bit of metal on my magnetic plug tho so not sure if its from engine wear ( hope not ) or when i had the sump off and was scrapin the old gasket stuff off ( hope so ) will soon see is something fails. :)

i use silkolene pros 5w 40 good stuff and not to bad priced. on offer quite alot at opie oils.

Dont really have to go to toyota for it ^ (for the price they charge you could probably get something much better)

opie has some top offers on, silkolene seems to be choice of most people

Dont really have to go to toyota for it ^ (for the price they charge you could probably get something much better)

opie has some top offers on, silkolene seems to be choice of most people

^£20 for toyota mate thats going to rob the bank :)

also silkolene is good for profomence engines/forged ,not runing standard