Girly Cruuuiissee

You honestly need to come out of your dream and into realitly....a girls only cruise? Pah. You gonna tell all the guys who appear to go away. Away......

I'd bet you're the sorta person who would go in a strop if there was a "guys only cruise".

Women = God's Description of a Hypocrit.

i dont do strops for start im not a 4 year old, and whats being a hypocrit got to do with it :S thought it might be a good idea to get some girls together for once instead of having to put up with you bloody men all the time

Blokes = gods worst creation! :thumbsup:

The best engine in the world is a fanny. It takes any size piston, is self lubricating, starts with one finger and every 4 weeks does it's own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental!

:D

Sorry if I seem a bit "harsh" just saying what is the truth.

Women moan that men are the root of all evil.

Lets face facts. If you didnt have men on this earth you'd find something else to moan at :D

If you are serious about girl only cruise. Join girlracer and try.

yer well i think your gay :thumbsup:

Sounds like you got your self an idea pal!

im sure a few chicks will be up for it! good luck i hope you manage it!

me and ste will be in disguise we will be along :thumbsup:

I heart the female form. just not there attitude :D

lol thers quite a few girls down here that are up for it so hopefully it happens lol

Think about it, its not for the fact its a male only area, it's just that there's not enough women interested to keep up with the male count, so just be happy you're part of a select few and stop moaning:P

Damien

well its shit i think its so disappointing how many girls ther are on this forum, its prob because the rest of em r to busy pushing out babys like machines to afford a car which is gay!! im not moaning i never moan :/ lol