Is It Worth The Weight

i would say, if ure an every day driver, not worth it, very noisy

a track day man, depends on ure driving, it makes the back end a little twitchy due to ending up having all the weight on the front of the car,

if u like doing drags, then yeah why not, rip that shiz out.

I run mine stripped on a daily basis, 50 mile round trip to work and i'm just used to the noise dont even notice it.

Its funny when people get in my car and ask how i live with the noise, im so used to it i dont have a clue what there on about.

Performance point of view id say it improved handling more than anything.

I had my car stipped out with just the driver's seat for a day lol made quite a big difference to be fair, both acceleration wise and handling, although it is a wee N/A :lol:

Try and see how it goes?

i bought my Glanza without the rear installed!! have all the bits to put it back but have no need for it, no-one goes in the back of the car and the noise doesn't really bother me tbh.

give it a go and see how you get on, can always put it back in if you change your mind.

It all depends what you want from your car if you ask me.

I have 2 cars, Neither a starbo, one i use as a daily driver and has all the seats in and a few mods for performance but as its heavy anyway there i sno point in stripping bits off. Plus its nice to have the ability to take passengers now and then.

The other is probably about as light as any car could be, although it will be getting lighter when i start swapping bits over for carbon/titanium etc. This is built for speed and handling.....nothing else!!!!

If you decide to start stripping it out and go for speed/handling then in my opinion you need to do it properly. There is no point stripping out the back seats if you have a sound system in the car. To me its either leave it in or gut the whole lot, and i mean everything............Nightracers Starbo is what im talking about :lol:

Just my 2p worth.......... :o

Jason ;)

It takes 2 mins to get the seats out so try it, they weight fuck all though tbh.

Mine are gone and I have two buckets because its a track slag and I hate having people in the back becuase my seat has to be all the way back (long legs)

Air con is also gone that made a nice difference.

Heres mine (excuse the junk, grill,numberplate and shoes etc :lol: ) lol

15112009045.jpg