Thorpys Black N Green Gt

got it off a member on tgtt, was a normal 6point cage and then i just got some random bars and bolted them across to make it look a bit different, and then sprayed it because black was a bit boring :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was some old tyre racking from a garage but you could use anything i suppose and then all you need is a hammer, vice, angle grinder, drill, nuts and bolts and its easily bodged :o

• 1 month later...

seen as ive not got a spare wheel i decided to buy some cheapo alloys i can keep one in the car plus ive got some extras incase i ever need them so ive started spraying them they was a bit tatty

23042010210.jpg

23042010211.jpg

23042010212.jpg

few recent piccys aswell

03052010214.jpg

03052010215.jpg

03052010216.jpg

:rolleyes: thank ya its a shame it dosn't look as good in person though

wicked car mate i bet you cant wait to get it 100% again i reckon itl look good 2 green 2 black which 1's u gunna put where ?? nice to meet you and your missus aswell

cant wait to get it running properly again its boring when your not allover the road trying to keep it in a straight line need to sort something ASAP

nice GT mate. loving the green on black.

why didn't you mask up the wheels before you sprayed them by the way? wasn't the spray a pain to get off properly?

Ryan

i started masking them and got fed up because it wasnt sticking to the tyres properly :( its flaking off the tyres anyway so cant imagine it being to hard to get off (i hope)