Thorpys Black N Green Gt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the wheel off ebay could be real could be fake not sure but its nice anyway i like how its closer forward feels even more like driving a go kart now :lol:

car looks awsome mate.wot fitting did u use on the second breather piope instaed of tghe pvc valve?

im not sure waht you mean? do you mean the two breathers that go to the oil catch can?

mines just got 2 metal bits to attach the hoses so ive not had to alter anything so im not sure really im sure someone else will know if you put a post up

your glanza looks nice from the pic i love them wheels they would look good on mine :lol: i have some green wheel nuts but i cant use them with my wheels they dont fit in the holes i was r8 peed off because there gorgeous i was gonna buy some new wheels just so i can use the wheel nuts :lol:

283718617_tp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

was board the otherday so got the spraypaint out again :lol: not sure what other bits to spray anymore

looks a bit out of place at the moment but im sure it will look quite good once ive got green hoses to tidy the engine bay a little

07022010136.jpg

• 1 month later...

few little changes, i took the rear tints off because they was quite crap not sure whether to redo them or leave them clear for now?

24032010186.jpg

19032010183.jpg

sprayed the inside of the car because it looks clean and fresh :lol: so went from this tatty grey......

02082009005.jpg

to nice shiney black......

24032010188.jpg

24032010189.jpg

i was thinking the same but im still not sure what to think about the cage really im not sure if it looks tacky or not with it all being bolted together when usually there welded if ya know what i mean :lol:

i was thinking the same but im still not sure what to think about the cage really im not sure if it looks tacky or not with it all being bolted together when usually there welded if ya know what i mean :lol:

good lad thorpy, when mines done mate we will have to have that road trip, should be about the same time.

I recon your creep is down to that external wastegate mate as it looked like an ebay special

had the emanage ultimate fitted today with nick at tuning developments and he had some bad news for me :lol:

compression is down on the 1st cylinder so thats wank think he said it was 105 on the 1st and 175 on all the others and its chucking quite a bit of smoke out of the oil catchtank, so now i need to find a new engine before mine goes all together i wonder if i will ever have the car working fine without any problem :lol:

yeh think its piston rings, its done alot of miles now works out about 170000 miles i think so was expecting some internal problem with the engine eventually but not straight away after a few months of saving for the ecu thinking its going to be running sweet for a while but oh well just gotta keep my eyes peeled for an engine now me thinks

ive just been out in it now and noticed that the heaters are blowing cold instead of hot so need to figure out whats causing that aswell :lol: