Hi everyone new to the site having part exchanged my old Honda CRX for a black 1997 Starlet Glanza V thanks to JDM Garage Holsworthy, its already got some extras (blitz exhaust, whitealloys, mono steering wheel)and a body kit I've been told is fairly rare.

Just wanted to make myself know and wondered if anyone had any ideas were I can go next, once I have a working radio set up. Gona get a pic up asap.

Hi everyone new to the site having part exchanged my old Honda CRX for a black 1997 Starlet Glanza V thanks to JDM Garage Holsworthy, its already got some extras (blitz exhaust, whitealloys, mono steering wheel)and a body kit I've been told is fairly rare.

Just wanted to make myself know and wondered if anyone had any ideas were I can go next, once I have a working radio set up. Gona get a pic up asap.

Welcome to the club pal, uv made a good choice with getting a glanza - you thought about a Front mount intercooler, lowered, etc etc

get some pics up :thumbsup:

Ep91bon

Howdy and welcome along bud :thumbsup:

There is so much you can do it's unreal, you will realize in due course from inspiration from both your own searches and the forum.

Get pictures up when you can :p some move FROM Honda to Toyota and many vice versa :D