Jae 2010 North West Convoy

Rather that blocking up the other thread, whos up for convoying down from the North West?

1) Kennedy

2)

3)

4)

Also it will be pointless the likes of me an cheshireglanza meeting at the trafford center as it means coming back on ourselves so maybe we could meet somwhere on the way at a services or something and go from there?

Right! Done alittle research on traveling down to wickseed park from trafford centre via knutsford service station to meet the chester north wales members.

If everyone agrees, its going to take 3hours to get to wickseed park not inc any stop off's thats 162miles.

If us manchester lads meet at trafford for say 10am set off to knutsford service station which is about 45mins down the road so say 11am to meet the chester/northwales members. Then off down to wickseed park for the rest of the way 2h15m depending on traffic, meaning we will be there for about 1pm enought time to set up tents and get beers in a shaded area.

If anyone from an area on the way would like to add a stop off to this to join the convoy plz speak up! Or if anyone wants to change out i've put please speak up.

Multimap directions

Please agree if you don't disagree!

1) Kennedy

2) lukerobz

3) Craig_N

4) Bluebear

5) batmanglanza

6) lukEp +

Guest cheshireglanza

1) Kennedy

2) lukerobz

3) Craig_N