oli's ep91 thread

wheels will come when i can free up some cashish, meant to get bonus from work 40 squid for each full week we do and i get that end of november so depends how much i get really, thanks for the offer on swapping bonnets mate but for the mean time i want it black for now but if i change my mind il let you know

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we'll have to start going out again. im going to look at a car tomoro that im pretty certain im going to buy. Secret what it is though because i know you and Rich will moan at me for getting one, or try and talk me out of it ;) Good luck in your test, hope you pass, its been too long that you haven't had it now!

• 5 months later...

bit of an update gave the car a good clean, clay bar and few coats of polish took a few piccys so here they are

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

and also my new purchase at the weekend long behold...........

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

and now they look a bit like this...........

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

decided to refurb them gona be getting them powdercoated black but as you'll see from the pics the outta rim is actually polished so im in two minds of what to do not sure whether to polish the lip or do it red?!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...