Cannot Find A Gt Anywere!

I think starlets aren't that easy to insure all things considered.

Although phoning around helps, tell the other companies the quotes you got and let them beat it, will knock a good bit off. I got mine down from 1.4k first quote to 800 in the end. Was different companies though.

Although that being said this year flux are doing it for 590 fc all mods declared which is not bad at all.

With 2years ncb fully comp, with elephant it is £792.87 with £250 excess and my mother on my policy which i don't think is bad at all for a GT Turbo

Phoned 7 company's a few months ago asking bout Glanza all said that if they would insure me now they would quote me £3000+

Haha, Civic's are tempting though, as there pretty cheap for a mint one at only £1400ish and then £1200 to insure, i'd have quite abit of money to spend on one (waste on one) haha

I've found a pretty mint civic!! it's done 75k mile's and has APPARENTLY been owned by an old granny, :D which always mean's good things (apart from clutch haha), it does look extremely well maintained got full service history ect, and zero rust/dents :D and going cheap

It's tempting but im gonna stick out for a bit longer, I really want a Starlet, i don't think i would be welcome on here if i got a civic either would i !! lol