Bloody Autobann Fmic Piping Dont Fit Auto Glanza

well tried to fit an autobann fmic today and found that the pipe from the inlet mani to the intercooler will not fit passed the gearbox. the auto box is obvously bigger and the linkages are on the front of the box were manual linkages are on the back of the box, now i have to wait till i have my g6 box fitted before i can fit the fmic kit. :o:p:wub:

told my machanic (bro inlaw) and hes going to start the convertion friday 22nd jan so hopfully just over a week and it'll be sorted but still had the car in bits before i noticed it wont go

The autobahn piping on the inlet side down pass the gearbox isnt great anyway! even on my the manual it seems a little off! Gutted for you mate as i know what it's like when you have stuff waiting to be fitted!

Pics on my project log off autobahn front mount if you have any queries or just after a quick look what it looks like fitted =]

told my machanic (bro inlaw) and hes going to start the convertion friday 22nd jan so hopfully just over a week and it'll be sorted but still had the car in bits before i noticed it wont go

Looking forward to it buddy id love my V to be 6speed i,ll have to look into geting my done sometime in the future :wub:

hope you get things sorted soon anyway matey :o

i fitted the autobahn onto my auto v with no real issues,

had to bash a section out of the way on the rad fan, but that was it. the key is to how you line up the top pipe.

Maybe there is hope for the auto glanza then luke! =] good work enzo