Lukep, Markoos And Craig_n Small Photo Shoot

yeh sparky its at my dad in laws yard bit of a mess but the shit make our cars look better lol

jo its an added extra i believe from factory depends wether or not the person who bought it new asked for it but every man and his dog has tint these days it kind of the norm

notice how marks never moved the whole of the shoot lol because its still broken, sorry mark but it is. we towed it to the location took about 1hour was worth it lol

orr well i hope he gets it sorted soon

Yeah it was towed there to get fixed FINALLY haha :o

hopefuly should be up and running by the meet in feb, if not im sure ill have plenty of offers for a lift :wub:

Think your car looks mean on the hill luke

you towed it with your glanza????

that seems hell of an effort lol!!!

you all got rear tinted windows i have that to... is it standard on these cars n???

xx

no no i have a 2.5 tdi chrysler voyager with a tow bar it pulls 920kg glanza like there not there

Yeah it was towed there to get fixed FINALLY haha :o

hopefuly should be up and running by the meet in feb, if not im sure ill have plenty of offers for a lift :wub:

Think your car looks mean on the hill luke

cheers mate yours dont look half bad tooooo!

No worrys Paul when ya cars up and running we'll do another photo shoot. Next time we do hopfully the background at the yard will be alot moor clear as we are getting the jcb out next week so we can maybe have a proper meet there it owned by my wifes dad and is just less than 3 achers so lots of room for lots of cars