Mw2 This Evening

Yeah I am on tonight dude!

You cunt, nOOb tOOb'in me when I am on your team :thumbsup:

I tried to add a couple including you Sparky and they wouldn't work, the ones with spaces don't work.

XBox FTW :)

Sparky, I seen you added me last night. I'll try and clear some space on my friends list and maybe join you a night over the weekend. :)

Gaz, you should have got stars without completeing the game. I played the Spec Ops missions on the night of release in the shop and was getting stars ;)

Wont be on over the weekend guys

You cunt, nOOb tOOb'in me when I am on your team :thumbsup:

Well what can I say, same team, hardcore, you were behind me and I was waiting for you to insert yourself into my ringpiece. You didn't and I felt rejected so though I would show you my upset lol

Tbh someone shot me from behind and when I turned there you were.

Gaz, the reason you can't add the guys with spaces is because they're on the 360, not PS3 :thumbsup:

The one I got with spaces was on the PS3 addies bit I think? Other than Sparky I thought he had a PS3. :)

Yeh I worked it all out the other night thanks Streetracer. It only took a look into it, but the game wasn't that long, loads of stuff to unlock though, must take ages, which is good really.