Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh dim haribos for you then cariad ;) i will just follow you around all day talking in welsh lol!!!

xx

errr and you want us to come to jae ^_^ ;)

think the noise level is 105db to chap's i had to sock my bunk to get through the noise test!!!!!!!!

Guest ep82_girl
errr and you want us to come to jae ^_^ ;)

think the noise level is 105db to chap's i had to sock my bunk to get through the noise test!!!!!!!!

hahahaha ;) il bride you with haribos and sweeties :p

xxxx

that's not the deal, we turn up you bring the tea ;)

so were meeting up at that servive station after 8 get the tickets then everyone drive round to the show

gaz shot gun so i can see how the car can be driven properly ^_^

ps gaz car went on the rollers today if simon told you or not ;)

much love home boy

Leigh Delamere service station, Kington Saint Michael, Wiltshire SN14 6LB

post to be meeting here to get the tickets for the show at about 8 clock ISH, it's about 15 mins from the show

dont you think 8 is a bit late considering there was alot of traffic last year and abotts bro got us lost in country lanes

are you up for meeting at clacket service jnc 4 ?

and im on session v with glanza matt (k26) and my td05

Guest cheshireglanza

jo i dont think my car will be ready for the stand engine bay work will be done but i dont think i will have my bumpers sprayed same colour has car lol so i may have to hide it some were

Guest ep82_girl
jo i dont think my car will be ready for the stand engine bay work will be done but i dont think i will have my bumpers sprayed same colour has car lol so i may have to hide it some were

dont be silly just open your bonnet and make sure that is super shiny and we wont notice your bumpers then ;)

just stick a notice on the car saying 'work in progress' which she is and ive seen that done loads ^_^

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
dont you think 8 is a bit late considering there was alot of traffic last year and abotts bro got us lost in country lanes

are you up for meeting at clacket service jnc 4 ?

and im on session v with glanza matt (k26) and my td05

ive asked julian and he says that they have sorted out the traffic from last year so hopefully we will be fine ^_^

xxx

ok this topic is delving into the depths os oblivian. as im not sure who is meeting where etc.

do you sutherners want to start a convoy thread here to jap fest and il start one from the north.

yea thats cool! let me know what time for defo near the time ^_^

u in shrews much? sure i seen your GT turbo around shrews!

ye it has bin mate mate aunti lives ther so im ther every naw and then i was the last weekend

ok this topic is delving into the depths os oblivian. as im not sure who is meeting where etc.

do you sutherners want to start a convoy thread here to jap fest and il start one from the north.

that sounds like a good idea ;)