Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
dude you wanna post the list up one more time :)

:lol: my laptop was having a fit lol!! just edited post-i was like 'opps that dont look right' lol

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
dude no morning starts without bacon sarny :lol:

we going to start a convey from the start of the m4 m25 junction people?

if i cooked you would all have food poisioning!!! lol

i take it that you end???

heres the services to meet at-

Leigh Delamere service station, Kington Saint Michael, Wiltshire SN14 6LB

il double check what time but im sure the email says all cars on stand by 9am but that services not even 20mins from japfest so all cool :)

i will try and get tickets earlier and post them out but i cant promise anything

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
yeah but people gotta remember last year it took us about 30-40 mins to do the last mile due to the amount of car's trying to get in to the show :lol: ,

i say meet at that service station for 8ish

:) yeah maybe 8 is a good idea lol. we can all stick together then and i cant get lost!!!

xx

il double check what time but im sure the email says all cars on stand by 9am but that services not even 20mins from japfest so all cool :)

i will try and get tickets earlier and post them out but i cant promise anything

xxx

please try for me hun, i dont really wanna be waking up at 5am lol. if ben convoys with us he will have to get up at half 3 lol :lol:

chanelle x

Guest ep82_girl
please try for me hun, i dont really wanna be waking up at 5am lol. if ben convoys with us he will have to get up at half 3 lol :lol:

chanelle x

i will try i promise but they have said they do not send out tickets til a week before (why i do not know)

if not be a nice and early start for you :) lol just thinking of the nice morning drive lol

xxx