Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whey gaz having a bunk up

and i know channelle but i really cant remember what i did five minutes ago :blink:

and WHAT men..... just cause i cant mult task like sleep and remember what channelle sent me in a text

channelle are we meeting up with gaz and the peeps on the way down

man will be shattered if i need to leave at half three

blitz how long does it say from your house to the service station?

i live bout 5 mins from the m4/m25, us lot gonna be leaving at bout 6ish, saying nearly 1 hour 50 mins for us

the morning of japfest on the m4 is something else :blink:

http://www.motorwayservices.info/area.php?...=7&show=map

could meet here about 7ish if that good with people going down the m4

blitz how long does it say from your house to the service station?

i live bout 5 mins from the m4/m25, us lot gonna be leaving at bout 6ish, saying nearly 1 hour 50 mins for us

the morning of japfest on the m4 is something else :blink:

http://www.motorwayservices.info/area.php?...=7&show=map

could meet here about 7ish if that good with people going down the m4

that service station SN14 6LB mentioned above 3hours and 32 mins

so gaz are you pruposing a meet at a service station near you then cruising down to this other meet

ps empty your inbox :)

yeah man looks like it god dont do early mornings :blink:

but yeah will meet you there we having a coffee and a touch then setting off for the show?

Guest ep82_girl
Are us Welsh peeps meeting up before heading down there? :blink:

yeah was thinking junc 33 :) means leaving da services at bout 7am to be at services up there for 8am.

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

1)quadcorecraig (stand)

2)padder143 (stand)

3)silverglanza (stand)

4) gukeman (stand)

5) enots (stand+passenger)

6) gary Ep91- Paid (track time booked) (stand+passenger, track+passenger)

7) ep82_girl (stand+passenger)

8) enzo (track time booked+stand)

9) russleh (stand)

10) thropey (stand+passenger)

11) the sly ep (stand)

12) Cheshireglanza (stand)

13)whiteglanzaV (stand)

14)jayep91 (track booked+stand)

15)nickep91 (track booked+stand)

16)turbodave (stand)

17)lukerobz (stand)

18)gaz_turbo1 (stand)

19) simon (stand)

20)krissy (stand)

21) starlet88 (stand+passenger)

22)amjad786(stand+passenger)

23) aze_b (stand)

24) morph (stand+passenger)

25)silver-glanza-v (stand)

26, 27, 28) glanzagee and friends (stand)

29) craig_n (stand)

30)ollie ryan (stand)

31+32) daimorse+friend (stand+4 passengers)

33) dan_91 (stand)

34) glanza lee (stand+2 passengers)

35) chanelle (stand)

36) curt (stand+passenger)

37) ryan 5793 (stand+passenger)

38) blitz (stand)

sounds like a plan batman,

any one else that wants to meet us here there more than welcome

we can meet again this year at reding services will call closer to the day tee will be with me again this year with the wait for it the ep91 ct9 you lads got a shock last year lol

I have been speaking to a mate of mine who is on the tgtt stand and they were saying that they get there ticket iin a few weeks time. Once the organiser has posted off the form they send the tickets.

Chanelle x

Guest ep82_girl
I have been speaking to a mate of mine who is on the tgtt stand and they were saying that they get there ticket iin a few weeks time. Once the organiser has posted off the form they send the tickets.

Chanelle x

i have been speaking to julian house who runs japfest and he has said that they do not send out til a week before the event alot has changed since last year and tickets will be paid for on monday. i paid for track tickets over 2weeks ago and asked about these and had the same answer.

if i get them before i will post tickets out but they will be sent normal post as im not paying for 37 lots of recorded delivery and its going to cost around £15 to post them out normal as it is and dont really trust royal mail to deliver them in time and not to lose them and i wouldnt be happy sending them out normal post incase something did happen, hence why i thought it would be better to meet than risk them getting lost. also need to see if cars have got to be on da stand by a certain time cause some shows wont allow cause to move alot once gates open to public for safety reasons :blink:

just remember its only 8 weeks to japfest so a few weeks time could be the same time mine are posted out which means they get to me the week before the event

once i receive tickets i will post on here and pm everyone to say they have arrived and the choice is theres, its up to you if you trust royal mail lol!!!

xxx

Chanelle x

and who was this "mate"?

I would apreciate that if you want info you wait for your own events co-ordinator to reply rather than wasting my time in replying to someone who was quite plainly wasting my time.

Kind Regards

Sammie