Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

Guest ep82_girl

hiya guys i wont be attending this now.

i will give the tickets, banner and of course the most important part the sweeties to someone i trust to give to you lot.

i so hope you have a good day :thumbsup:

xxxx

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

i will ask some one is to sort it. im not just going to drop you in the learch im not like that but i just don't want to come to the show.

but i know the stand will look amazing and you will all have a fab time. i want hourly texts lol!!!

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

just not babes :thumbsup: you better go tho after the effort i put in getting your ticket :rolleyes:

if i do come you owe me a cwtch mind!!! i just feel really :( atm

think wot gaz_turbo1 has just said has kinda kicked me up at bottom and made me wanna come just to prove to him im not sulking :D lol

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
quit your whinning women!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::(

how many people are booked to go out on track and what time's?

:thumbsup: shut it boyo!!! lol

enzo, gary, jay and nick are on at 14.12pm :D

Guest ep82_girl

hahaha people can do what they want but you will need to being a helmet and long trousers, top and sensible shoes to go on da track nd pay £10 to be a passenger but crack on :thumbsup:

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

if people love the track that much maybe i can sort a track day with rob beginning of next year??

i will see what people think of that

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
yeah advanced level, will be cool to see some of the starlet boys out on track pushing the evo's out the way :(:thumbsup:

dont your accent get on your nerve's :rolleyes:

ahhhh dim haribos for you then cariad :D i will just follow you around all day talking in welsh lol!!!

xx

Guest ep82_girl

you know ive been a silly mo earlier and alot of people have made me realise that!!

and no gaz sulking i was not :rolleyes: lol

but im not going to give up on something i nagged to get and tbh i dont trust you lot with the haribos and other sweeties so i shall be there wiv my little oky!!!!

we may not be the best but i wont leave da side down so we will be there :thumbsup:

xxx