Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

Guest ep82_girl

RIGHT GUYS

TRACK TIME AVAILABLE DUE TO JAYS CAR NOT RUNNING RIGHT ATM :harhar:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO HAVE THIS TRACK TIME AND BE ON THE TRACK WITH 3 OTHER GUYS FROM THE CLUB THEN PLEASE PM ME AND I SHALL SORT IT OUT FOR YOU.

COST IS £35.00

xxx

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
i would love to of come to this but i dont think i can get it off work, is everybody camping over night on the saturday then?

Mark

il be going home lol. i dont have any stand tickets available :harhar: but u can pay at gate and park in car park and come over with us lot ^_^

xxx

RIGHT GUYS

TRACK TIME AVAILABLE DUE TO JAYS CAR NOT RUNNING RIGHT ATM :harhar:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO HAVE THIS TRACK TIME AND BE ON THE TRACK WITH 3 OTHER GUYS FROM THE CLUB THEN PLEASE PM ME AND I SHALL SORT IT OUT FOR YOU.

COST IS £35.00

xxx

what session is it may be intrested aslong as it not the same as i got already which is 15:18

Guest ep82_girl
what session is it may be intrested aslong as it not the same as i got already which is 15:18

it is at 16.12 babes

drop me a pm and its urs

xxx

oh nice gaz your tracking the blue starbo :) cant wait to see that beaut go :p

who else on heres got track time? shame lewis's car aint going to be ready seen videos of him on the track funny as fuck ;) haha

Yea im gutted tbh :)

Last year was a blast!!

Im sure I'll end up nagging someone for a passenger ride :o

Yea im gutted tbh :o

Last year was a blast!!

Im sure I'll end up nagging someone for a passenger ride :)

haha deffo next year then lew no dodgy maps this time ;). Might cash in my demon ride that year :) awesome

any one going on track want to go halfs on a 25ltr of race fuel 109 gt plus i got a barrel and if so will be opened on the day 65 pounds found that i dident need all of it last time and drove home from silverstone with it

Guest ep82_girl
can i pay you like £2 for our tickets through paypal and get them 1st class recorded??

chanelle x

yeah pm you now hun

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
i think maby other members would probably like there tickets posted so maby a good idea to mention it somewhere as i think 60 starlets are all not going to get there at 8 imo

chanelle x

why wont they???

x

would be a hell of a lot easier to just all make sure were there on time and all go in together, if its anything like any shows ive been to before everyone gets lost trying to find the stand so would be better to follow each other in my opinion plus some places refuse entry if random people are turning up late dont they? not sure what japfest is like ive never been before so im just guessing :( cant wait B)

if people do have a breakdown or some other problem someone will have to meet them at the gate to hand them there tickets thats what weve done in the past, i wouldnt trust royal mail so close to the show really not sure what would happen if tickets went missing?