Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never imagined you a midget :)

il be with me dad so.. im 16, long blonde/brown hair, lanky sod and my dad has spikey hair lol ;)

Well i'm not the tallest of people lol, will have a mate with me as well :)

affraid not, it's not built yet so I'm taking the White ep80 on the track lol,

I'll have it at other shows but this was to tight deadline

Gary

Ah nice lol :)

I am now convoy'ing on my own until i meet up with Luke and that on the M5, friend cannot afford :)

hmm how will people know who i am when i turn up in my car lol. you will prob hear my zaust and tunes before i turn up lol. im blonde short and got a essex chav accent :)

chanelle x

And de Biatch will try eat ure bounty lol, chanelle can u pm me ure number? I'm trying to gather a few numbers just in case like

Guest Enzo

dident come thorugh with the banners unfortunatly due to other money comitments.

managed to pop the engine in the swat bus running it out of oil so bringng liannes ep95 down.

il try and give you a phone at some point later tonight joe on our way down.

cant wait for this!!!! :)

right then see u all bright and early at moto service ill be there for 6 or quater past :) cant wait now bring some rolls and burgers supposed to be like 16degrees 2moz my car has only had a shampoo as its raining lol also be nice to actully get her out as i been driving my van all week in work and my batterys dead on the glanza so ill park on a hill

im blonde short and got a essex chav accent :)

chanelle x

what essex lass doesnt have a chav accent :)

setting off in a few hours poeple meeting up with a few on the way. you'll know who we are cause im rolling up in socks's V. Im 6 ft 5 and socks makes me feel small haha

cant wait for this long journey but will be well worth it. Oh and now im shot gunning it with socks i can get a shed loads of passenger side pics on the way down ;)

see u all tomorow at services cant waittim like a big kid lol :)

Tell me about it :)

Im going to bed anyway, gotta be up in 6 hours ;)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(

has anybody else been working on there car all week to get it ready for this? i tell ye, i have, and im shattered, but cant wait for tomorow, not looking forward to driving 300 mile round trip with no stereo and a loud exhaust though lol

ive got hd video camera and a nikon camera coming with me so ile be a media whore

has anybody else been working on there car all week to get it ready for this? i tell ye, i have, and im shattered, but cant wait for tomorow, not looking forward to driving 300 mile round trip with no stereo and a loud exhaust though lol

ive got hd video camera and a nikon camera coming with me so ile be a media whore

Yep been working on mine all week only to find out yesterday i cant bring it

@gaz see i did the smart thing and stayed up all last night and slept 11hours today. so im all refreshed and ready now haha