Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

yep sps dane was an absolute monster. as was the green pukka performance car got shit loads of pics and vids of that haha

Finally home the Steve'y boy :)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlucky it was nice man very quick. he had to back off half way through but them first 4 laps he took 3 cars in the first then the next 3 just pulled further and further away from them. a georgeous car, one hell of a roll cage and a massive tubby i was in love haha

Ah man I missed the green beast :)

That was when we went offsite for a bit :S

I got some vids of the green beast (ep82)

I will get them up tomorrow.

Was a wicked day.

Was good to meet quite a few members.

Burnt neck too !!!

dont see how u lost us we were doing like 60-70 all the way back cause everyone was knackered haha

Well i know what you lot are like playing around on the motorway lol :)

craig was with you muppet when you went passed us we wa at the services getting food and you were miles up the road lol

dont worry though think chesh went to meet him when you left

craig was with you muppet when you went passed us we wa at the services getting food and you were miles up the road lol

dont worry though think chesh went to meet him when you left

Wtf thought you didn't stop for food lol :)

Ahh well he is online now so must of got home :D

Guest ep82_girl
Well done Jo for organizing by the looks of it one of the bigest meets UKSC has ever had you have done us proud :)

thanks but trust me a done sweet fa!!! big thanxz to all the members that came and helped out!! the memebrs without you lot there would be no stand, garzebo or dj!!!! so big thanks all round :D

better pull my finger out now for the rolling road!!

xxxx

Lol can I just ask who dj'd? Because it was like the man was djing to himself lmao IDE go back to the car fr something, no one would be there but he'd be bashing out the tunes hahaha