Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can me n a fair few tag along with you dude

ya can do if you like but where you gonna stay? ive got a travelodge booked not sure if theres any spaces left? send me a text or pm can sort something out

there should be a few coming from derbyshire area i think, i will be travelling down the night before though and staying local :thumbsup:

Where abouts you staying?? may see if they have space an travel down in the evening

John

Where abouts you staying?? may see if they have space an travel down in the evening

John

im staying atChippenham Leigh Delamere M4 Eastbound

think that is booked up now but you could allways search for others close by saves getting up stupidly early sat morning.

i think i will be going down m1 coming off at 23a on m42 then m5 then m4 should take just over 3hours from mine, not sure what time yet though as im not sure what time i will get home from work and then need to take it really steady with the car with the compression being a bit dodgy :thumbsup: send us a pm nearer the time and we can sort something out if you like

Guest ep82_girl
ahhh, maybe a few other poeple book up on there own tho :lol:

i think only you have done that as all the track time was nearly full when you done it and you had to go in the advanced track time :)

xx

oh nice gaz your tracking the blue starbo :lol: cant wait to see that beaut go :)

who else on heres got track time? shame lewis's car aint going to be ready seen videos of him on the track funny as fuck :p haha

Guest ep82_girl
oh nice gaz your tracking the blue starbo :lol: cant wait to see that beaut go :)

who else on heres got track time? shame lewis's car aint going to be ready seen videos of him on the track funny as fuck :p haha

Enzo

Gary_Ep91

Nickep91

Jayep91

you should scrub it to get passenger rides lol £10 unlimited all day use all you need is a helmet and long trousers and jumper so your covered

xxx

hows the bbq russleh ramsey :lol:

i wnt that huge one u said about lol

xxx

i should be able to get it. not huge but 12 burgers at a time is big enough lol. im more worried about gettin my car sorted. still awaitin parts ffs.

Guest ep82_girl
i should be able to get it. not huge but 12 burgers at a time is big enough lol. im more worried about gettin my car sorted. still awaitin parts ffs.

you will be fine babe :lol:

xxx

think it's the half 1 one, ywH JO GOT ll the tickets sent to here dude

shes got 3 entrance tickets for me but when u book track you have too get entrance aswell

is it session V

p.s put me on the convoy list from reading but can do heathrow as im coming from north london