Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great day out at Japfest yesterday, great to meet you guys/gals and see your cars, some real stunners, and I have to say the Starlets really growing on me! a big thank you to Jo, Enzo for getting everyone together and cars etc for us to take a few photos, and thanks to those guys whos cars we lined up, and all those who stood around for the photos! You guys are our first CLUB PROFILE, which means in the first issue there's a double page spread with the big group photo we took, some individual shots/group shots of cars we took while wandering around your stand, and a bit of background about the club.

Was funny late on in the afternoon while I was walking over to the other side and spotted a silver Starlet out on the track tussling with a GTO I think it was, class!

We look forward to seeing you guys at more events throughout the year, and featuring some quality starlets in Toyota Performance Magazine

Had a great day out at Japfest yesterday, great to meet you guys/gals and see your cars, some real stunners, and I have to say the Starlets really growing on me! a big thank you to Jo, Enzo for getting everyone together and cars etc for us to take a few photos, and thanks to those guys whos cars we lined up, and all those who stood around for the photos! You guys are our first CLUB PROFILE, which means in the first issue there's a double page spread with the big group photo we took, some individual shots/group shots of cars we took while wandering around your stand, and a bit of background about the club.

Was funny late on in the afternoon while I was walking over to the other side and spotted a silver Starlet out on the track tussling with a GTO I think it was, class!

We look forward to seeing you guys at more events throughout the year, and featuring some quality starlets in Toyota Performance Magazine

i think that was me but im not too sure if it was a gto