Rant @ Tgtt.com

Just come home to find out im banned till tomorrow. I know what its about ill explain.

I made a thread a couple days ago showing off my portfolio of detailing cars.

I did make a comment saying if your intrested please pm me for quotes.

I clicked post then closed the browser down. i go back on site to see if anyone had left any messages but couldnt see it so i thought it didnt go through.

So i make another attempt and after 5minutes admin locked it and said its the second time your advertising/selling. You may post a thread of pictures for people to comment thats fine but not to sell yourself.

So i made another thread just the website and just come home now to find out I've been banned. www.glanza.co.uk is the culprit. The guy needs to chilax.. your only moderating a forum.

rant over and out.

thoughts/views ?

ktl

Lol you had 3 chances, he probably thought you was taking the piss matey, keep posting links up to what you do etc

O well only banned till tomorrow, not the end of the world mate.

Guest ep82_girl

i dont think any one is slagging any site off. People are just annoyed and he may have just misunderstood the rules!!!

it really aint the easiest site to work out and its so dam strict!!!!

xxx

im not ripping no site. i love the site as much as this site. Im just saying its far to strict. In all fairness he said you may post the website but dont advertise so i did and then i get a ban.

I never new the 1st one got deleted like i said i closed the browser straight after thinking it went through.

www.glanza.co.uk is the culprit. The guy needs to chilax.. your only moderating a forum.

rant over and out.

thoughts/views ?

your right, he is only moderating a forum, for that reason its you that needs to "chilax" :lol:

Phil

whats ure point? u tryed to sell ureself on a site that ure not allowed to trade on?

am i missing something?

I understood what he said about not trading which i didnt no so i made a another thread which he said i could providing i dont advertise and still got a ban. thats what im annoyed about.

OK... Let's set the record straight.

You've been warned before, and still continued to post threads touting for business. If you can't take obvious hints to stop, then you have to bear the consequence.

Secondly, I didn't ban you, another moderator/administrator did. All I did was edit your post. Then, when you put up yet another post with this little statement in it "other thread was removed but hey ho this is my work", obviously someone else wasn't so 'chilaxed' as I, and thought it was time you paid attention to what we were saying.

So, when you're ready to apologise for the whinging above, I'm here to listen.

OK... Let's set the record straight.

You've been warned before, and still continued to post threads touting for business. If you can't take obvious hints to stop, then you have to bear the consequence.

Secondly, I didn't ban you, another moderator/administrator did. All I did was edit your post. Then, when you put up yet another post with this little statement in it "other thread was removed but hey ho this is my work", obviously someone else wasn't so 'chilaxed' as I, and thought it was time you paid attention to what we were saying.

So, when you're ready to apologise for the whinging above, I'm here to listen.

I wasnt warned before dude no pms nothing i thought it didnt go through. I would rather do this in pm. I didnt no you couldnt sell yourself etc which is why i made another thread PROPERLY when you edited my last thread. You clearly said its fine to show the website for people to comment. 

Now if its not you who did the ban then im sorry. its not a winge or anything like that. I'm Annoyed at the fact i was told i was allowed then next thing im banned.

i say to save the arguements. install a bit of tgtt strictness and any threads bitchin about tgtt results in a week ban :lol:. just causes pointless arguements between folk that usually get along fine.

:lol: you can tell all the people that are mod's on TGTT or very passionate about it from the comments they write lol

Passionate? LOL... Not quite chap, just making sure that all is fair in love and war...

i say to save the arguements. install a bit of tgtt strictness and any threads bitchin about tgtt results in a week ban :).

:lol:

#1 - The first rule of UK Bitchin Club is, you do not talk about UK Bitchin Club.

#2 - The second rule of UK Bitchin Club is, you DO NOT talk about UK Bitchin Club.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes offline, or gets banned, the fight is over.

#4 - Two girls to a bitch.

#5 - One bitch at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes, no advertising your business either.

#7 - Bitchin will go on as long as it has to and spill onto other forums in the process.

#8 - If this is your first night at UK Bitchin Club, you have to Bitch.

Sorry but I couldn't resist the comedy urges any longer..

hahahahaha fucking epic :lol:

I wasnt warned before dude no pms nothing i thought it didnt go through. I would rather do this in pm. I didnt no you couldnt sell yourself etc which is why i made another thread PROPERLY when you edited my last thread. You clearly said its fine to show the website for people to comment.

Now if its not you who did the ban then im sorry. its not a winge or anything like that. I'm Annoyed at the fact i was told i was allowed then next thing im banned.

i dont think your allowed to sell yourself on here either, well unless your a female..

In my opinion i don't even think it should have got to UKSC. It's to do with TGTT so i don't see any reason why something about that has been posted on a forum completely un related to another site.

Seems to be a few of these kind of threads popping up recently. It makes it look like this site is for the sole purpose of the people that get into trouble on tgtt and want to bitch.

This site has it's own merits and I don't think threads like these help keep the friendly atmosphere that this site has.