Finnally Cleaned My Car For A Few Pics

yes mate i am im gna be meeting redz on the way he ses he knows a few gts from his way so convoi with a few from this way fingers crossed theyl come ive finnaly got my front end sprayed 2 if u remember the paint was flaking off on the front!!!

Care to explain that????

or, if u wana be a big man and keyboard thug, how about u PM me your reasoning behind that comment, and we'll discuss it further there.

or MSN, nanglebadger@hotmail.com.

your choice, either way i'm VERY interested to hear your explanation, because i've seen no posts by Jo that would even remotely suggest this.

anxioulsy awaiting your reply big fella! :thumbsup:

Phil.

not being a big man, I don't need to be jo knows what she has done and said, put it this way me and 3 others off here have had to delete jo off our msn messenger, enzo knows about it, I don't get told off anyone who I can be mates with on here. the comment is linked to something said off here but about what happening on here hiding away any sayin it so others can't see. My name is luke by the way.

i dont really care if your name is steve, frank or bob to be perfectly honest. i can read a username, oddly enough.

you just admitted that you are dragging stuff that has happened OFF the forum ONTO the forum...you see the error in that by any chance??

i dont really give a shit what has happened between u and your 3 mates and Jo, but would u mind telling me where the need is to go bringing it ONTO our forum???????? because i dont see the need for snide remarks like that, if u have something to say then come out and say it. i've heard Jo's side of some of it, and again, I dont see where the need is to bring it onto the forum. do i make snide remarks about my personal shit on UKSC for all to see??? eeehhhhh, neh???

also, funny u should mention MSN, i had to EXPLAIN to Jo how to delete and block YOU and your mates from MSN earlier tonight, so i find that somewhat dubious for a start.

also, i am fully aware that Enzo knows all about it, give me some credit, u may have noticed that i'm on the admin staff too...communication occurs...shockin i know.

you wana question the position of some people on the Admin staff, then take it up IN PRIVATE with one of us, childish smart-alec remarks with solve nothing and only serve to make the situation worse. You dont like Jo, fair enough, but be the bigger person and dont let it get personal infront of the whole forum, because we dont care, and in future i will delete it.

Phil.

Yeh yeh I see were this is going don't matter what I say, it's us and them. Everybody has there own side of the story and I don't expect you to beleive me. As said jo know what's she said to all of us even if she told you something different don't make it true. I'm not going to talk to someone that's one sided. I'm not bringing this problem to the club it was already here!

odd, i dont recall stating that i believed one side of the story over another. i stated that i had heard Jo's side, i never stated that I was taking her side nor called u a liar.

i do recall asking for an explanation of how you feel that mod power has gone to Jo's head in the way that she posts on the forum....and strangely enough u have failed to illustrate your point in any rational or reasonable fashion. shocker.

ergo, any issue you and your pals have with Jo has stemmed from OFF the forum, and that is where it is going to remain thank you.

for the record, Jo is not a moderator, she is an events organiser because Geo has deemed her to be very good at organising things, a decision I support. this is not the same as being a moderator. obviously.

I am not takin Jo's side in whatever issues u are all having, what i did was to defend the positon granted to her by Geo, so how that makes me "one sided" i fail to comprehend genius...whatever has occured off this forum is neither my concern nor my business, but when it comes to questioning admin staff and the decisions made by the owner of the forum, then rest assured that i will stick my nose in....mostly because i love a good argument.

Keep the Eastenders stuff off the forum. If you feel that this problem has already manifested itself on the forum, then please PM one of the admin staff with your complaint and we will look into the posts in question, slagging off admin staff is only goin to result in the other admin staff ripping u a new one.

It can also be noted that I spoke with Enzo on the phone last nite, and we are of the same opinion - have all the dramas you like, but keep them off our happy little forum. so there's no point runnin to him sayin "Phil's a dick, i hate him, he stole my lunch money" because he wont give a toss.

Phil.

I dont hate you, I dont know you. I'm not judgemental,I've not questioned anyones decision and I like this forum too, I dont mind alittle banter, but after tring to help jo and then get judged myself as of to whom I call friends is out of order, if i do have a problem about this in the future i'll let you know, but by no means do I want anyone to fight my battles for me. I'm old enough and ugly enough to look after myself. :(

not being a big man, I don't need to be jo knows what she has done and said, put it this way me and 3 others off here have had to delete jo off our msn messenger, enzo knows about it, I don't get told off anyone who I can be mates with on here. the comment is linked to something said off here but about what happening on here hiding away any sayin it so others can't see. My name is luke by the way.

:(

That is all.