Fucking C**t!

Earlier tonight my mate asked me for a lift downtown. On the way off camp a car comes out a junction not giving way to me in the slightest, had to swerve on to the kerb to try and avoid him but he collided straight into my right wing.

Fucking raging, jumped out the car asked him if he's alright and left my door open so my mate could hear us talking. Turns out he's a Major that works on camp, just my fucking luck. He admitted fault though and i'm going straight to the bodyshop to get them to price up the cost to sort out the wing.

Do you know one of the first things he asked me? "Did you have your lights on?"

OF COURSE I DID YOU ABSOLUTELY DOWN SYNDROME RIDDEN FUCKWIT, IT'S PITCH FUCKING BLACK!

Haven't even had it a month yet.

Anyone know a good bodyshop in Dorset? Poole/Bournemouth area would be perfect.

Nah mate it's Blandford.

Really need a good bodyshop for tomorrow though.

Thought i recognised your car, i'm from Blandford too, think you were in halfords in poole last week aswell?

Try Nidor bodyworks in hamworthy as they come very highly recommended, or if you can find his number Andy Giles is also very good.

Thought i recognised your car, i'm from Blandford too, think you were in halfords in poole last week aswell?

Try Nidor bodyworks in hamworthy as they come very highly recommended, or if you can find his number Andy Giles is also very good.

Yep that's me mate. Trying to find amber indicator bulbs! Got new wipers instead though....