new car pics and i just cleaned it

i need a new pandor like a whiteline one as it is only the rear driver side that rubs and that pic of the top mounts was before i had it all set up dude and i would love to go lower but i cant as the coilover is nearly on the driveshaft and it is hard to drive it now lol

if the offset of the wheels are correct then they shouldnt rub, unless something is wrong, especially on the front.

rears might need panhard rod but max i've see it out is about 4mm which isn't enough to cause scrubbage.

check the offset of your wheels guys :D

eckskay, my wheels are ET35, and im getting a bit of rubbing or hard bumps.

i know the ideal offset is et37 but its only 2 out....shouldnt rub should they?

as jay said, yes it matters mate, all depends on the size and type of wheel/tyre, but yes, even that little difference can affect things unfortunately.

i expect the offsets got something to do with it shaun, its more obvious on the drivers side because obviously the axle is slightly across due to the shit stock panhard rod, but if the wheels were the right offset then there would be alot less chance, its just more apparent!

yeah i was at mendip raceway with my mate shane his gt was next to mine and i have tinted the fogs now mate lol and i think the off set is ok because the passenger side is ok

ahh thought it was you, saw the 2 gt's then saw this post and thought they looked similar,

i was working in the pits on my mates 3 Wheeler

BEFORE

DSC_4512.jpg.

AFTER

DSC_4648.jpg

Dave