My New Demo Gt

Guest dominodon

Guest dominodon

Well after selling my glanza i though ill go for somethink different so went and bought a subura impreza wrx 2.0 turbo, So after a few months the pertol bill will realy high dont get me rong the car was very nice to drive. So after i was thinking to put the subura for sale so i put the car for sale, After the car sold i was looking to come back to the starlet scene Was in quite a rush as i needed a car for work so was looking for a gt black or grey but the grey model is quite rare and at the time where was nothing that was mint, So i found one so went on the train the next morning 4 hour train ride :thumbsup:, And bougth this lovey gt so done a compression test the reading was 180 on all 4 so that was great so took the car for a test drive drove great and pulled realy well with the hybird so i bougth her and drove her home, Very happy from this day with the car and planing to keep it for a very long time. Later on in the year im looking to get a EP71 turbo from japan

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Pics below.

Guest dominodon

Thanks for the comments :thumbsup:

I love the colour off the GT quite hard to come to, The subura was very very nice to drive with the 4wd was thinking to get another one if i did it have to be a sti But my heart has gone for a ep71 turbo in white.

More updates soon