:) May Have Found A Gt

Well maybe my luck is in,

I've found a EP82 GT for sale in a garage near me (around 70mile's away)

It's a Black Quad Headlight one and is a Fresh import and is 100% Standard with even Standard Alloy's, just phoned them up and they said they have still got it, so im going to phone them tomorrow morning and may take a trip up to the garage to have a look tomorrow :thumbsup:

Will let everyone know :lol:

I phoned him up this afternoon ;)

Sounds good, body is mint, no rust, scratch's or dents,

Interior is mint, 100% standard all round done 70k mile's so not to high really,

It's had a full service done, incl Cam belt and he say's it sounds sweet,

Going to view it next Saturday and taking the cash with me :lol:, If its how he explain's i will buy it as i've been waiting for too long now lol!

Will upload picture's next Saturday if i get it :thumbsup:

Cheer's mate :thumbsup:

Just phoned the bloke this afternoon, Im going to view this saturday for sure, and if i buy it then he will do a full service + cam belt on sunday as hasn't been done yet, and do anything else it may need as been sitting for a couple of months apparently (indoors) but hasn't been started,

And then to save me from making 2, 200mile round trips he will put the car on a trailer and meet me half way on monday when i go to pick it up :D

Just gonna keep my finger's crossed,

I know this week is going to drag out now :D lol

I thought you said the cam belt had been changed at the last service?

be careful mate you may have waited long but no harm in waiting that wee bit longer if this one doesnt turn out to what he has described.

good luck anyway hope you get it and keep everyone updated

No on the advertisement it say's cam belt change, but when i phoned him today he said that he put's that as he always change's the cam belt's and service's them when someone buy's them, So i thought it had already been changed but it hasn't, Guess it's because he could import them and then they could be sitting for a few months before they sell,

I cannot imagine he is dodgy being dealer, but im still going to be careful when i go and view it as i am with any car i buy, I will keep everyone updated,

And i've been looking since err August 2009 lol, so quite i while

Cheers mate, and ye definitely, whats up with your one at the moment ?

long story the rear engine mount snapped leaving the bolt snapped in the gearbox and it knocked the driveshaft out so just waiting for my mechanic to get the bolt out then i will be all good to drive it again

No on the advertisement it say's cam belt change, but when i phoned him today he said that he put's that as he always change's the cam belt's and service's them when someone buy's them, So i thought it had already been changed but it hasn't, Guess it's because he could import them and then they could be sitting for a few months before they sell

Typical good garage that!

My dad used to do that when he had his garage. Its usual practice. Agree to Service and do belts as part of the sale. He will have waited for the exact reason you stated - it could be sat there for a while!

Hope it a good one and you get sorted at a good price

Steve

Ye 2....... 200 miles trips haha!,

And yes it does sound all good, But need to go see it to confirm lol!

This Saturday is when im going to view it buy the way, leaving mine at 9am! will let everyone know when/if i buy it :(