Has anyone seen the video of a bloke that puts his cat in a little hamster cage, pours petrol over it and sets it alight! There is a band on face-book 'put this man in jail for doing this to his cat' or something, one of my mate's joined it and it popped up on my live feed thing,

I watched the video not knowing what it was about at start! it's proper sick! I thought it was bad enough when they put the cat in the little hamster cage! Grr it make's me mad!!

PETROL?!?!?! I'd use a microwave instead and put the petrol in my car. Daft cunts.

Havent seen the video personally but there's another sick video where two or three guys kick fuck out of some guy and stab him to death with a screwdriver. Some people need help or just a good kicking. Society these days are too full of little fannies so people like them get away with murder.

Would love to see these tough guys get put in a cage with some proper tough guys, when they don't have their screwdrivers and weapons/ mates and sick ideas. Would get so fucked up. If I saw someone doing that to an animal i'm pretty sure it would fuel some demon inside me to do some nasty shit.

He sounds like a big guy too, so they obviously don't care who they go for? Or maybe they do it to bigger guys to prove themselves. Maybe he did something to deserve it, but don't look like it at all. Still thats fucked up, it's getting worse. it's happeneing everywhere. I know loads of people who have been jumped and my area where I live isn't that bad. One of the guys I know, they jumped him and started biting his back.

yeh, thats my mate from home on TGTT, and hes is a pretty big guy, and where we live aint that bad of a place, stuff like that dont normally happen, sounds like it was guys from another town who come to ours and cause trouble, so not sure whats happened, havent spoke to him since it happened.

why the fuck would you try getting someone's eye's out!!! That's just fucking wrong! Grrrr!

I hope he recovers and see's the one that did it on his own one night!

i would rip his eye's out with a rusty spoon, remove his fucking testicle's, Stick his ball's in his eye sockets and his eye's in his ball bag and sew it back up!! Wanker's!

i would rip his eye's out with a rusty spoon, remove his fucking testicle's, Stick his ball's in his eye sockets and his eye's in his ball bag and sew it back up!! Wanker's!

Sorry but that made me LOL

Hope your mate recovers Jamie, fucking scum as they are