i work in a parts place and i constantly get people cominn in asking me for a pads or a oil filter for there car which aint a problem but when i ask what car it is they replie '' THE RED ONE OUTSIDE'' i mean what the fuck yer i do a oil filter for a red car mate some people really are in a world of there own !!!

any one else get this sorta shit

they piss me off somthing rotten had some guy once refuse to tell me his reg as he said it was personal info ! its on the front of the car for fuck sake then asked for his name and post code to put on the invoice as its standard practice and he said no lol

when i used to work at scoobyworld (impreza tuners only) u would get thick fuckin idiots ring up like YO I AZ GOT DA IMPREZA AND NEED A DUMPVALVE WHAT DO THEY DO so after explaining it and there options they would then go for the cheapest one that we sold.. then when you asked for what model it is the same would come back every time garanteed.. ITS AN IMPREZA. yeah nice one you nob ed.. WRX/STI/ classic/bugeye/newage/hawkeye.. nobs.

and im not being stereotypical or owt, but 9/10 Wheel enquirys would be asians after the biggest most shiney rims in the showroom.

but yeah currently have FUCK ALL work as im self employed joiner, and january has to be the quietest time for the building trade. got a new car, and want to get spending but dont wanna rape my bank then realise i have to sell it lol. y wont the fuckin climate pick up I WANT MY MONIEZ

yer im a chippy by trade but no work so i got a job in a parts place and ive never looked back at the building trade i get to sit on my arse and get same money as i used to working my tits off on sight all the time !!!!

and scooby drivers are the worst type of idiot i get actual katerham drivers are they go ''I GOT A KIT CAR WILL U SELL PADS FOR IT ??'' so i replie do u no what brakes it has on it ? ( pretty simple question ) ''YER MATE DISCS ALL ROUND''

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!1

I get this to and it annoying the hell out of me. i work in a jewellery shop and i get people coming in all the time and saying 'you have a necklace in the window, or, u have a set of earrings in the window' i feel like saying 'No way!!! Really?? I didn know that!'

When i say yeah theyre like can i get a closer look at it, im like yeah what one is it? 'the 1 in the window' 'DOHH!!!!!! WHICH FEKIN 1'

mate I know exactly how you feel.

I work for BMW and if you ask a customer for there reg they say " Oh, its a private one" ok can I have you're private reg "**starts laughing** I cant remember, isnt that terrible?" AYE IT BLOODY WELL IS!!! buying for a private reg that YOU picked and YOU cant remember what it says.

rant over haha

mate I know exactly how you feel.

I work for BMW and if you ask a customer for there reg they say " Oh, its a private one" ok can I have you're private reg "**starts laughing** I cant remember, isnt that terrible?" AYE IT BLOODY WELL IS!!! buying for a private reg that YOU picked and YOU cant remember what it says.

rant over haha

yep i get that all the time ! had some guy give me his reg once and it didn work then he told me he dont no nothing about computers lol which is irelevent to the fact he had his reg wrong lol or people who dont no there engine size how the fuck do they insure a car i dunno the reg or engine size lol wankers

i work in a petrol station/tesco, and i get loads of people coming in and just saying 10pound of fuel, so i say which pump and they always say does it matter :thumbsup: , yes it fukin does, were a very busy store so its not like theyre the only 1 that has filled up, so i say is it the corsa at the back, and they say ohhh i dont no :D . its pretty fukin simple aint it. and whenever someone cums in wiv and esso card for the fuel they get all secrative when i ask for mileage and the reg, its like ive said now whats the pin number on your card.

rant ova

i get actual katerham drivers are they go ''I GOT A KIT CAR WILL U SELL PADS FOR IT ??'' so i replie do u no what brakes it has on it ? ( pretty simple question ) ''YER MATE DISCS ALL ROUND''

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!1

ROFL!!

I'm lucky i work in a garage but do not deal with the customer's which im so glad about!!

i get this sorta stuff at my work everyday, we make atleast £150,000 a day, and you get the odd one or two that come in asking for shit they dont know what it is.

what do you do mate?

nick, I dont mean to be racist, but it is normaly asian folk or people of pakistan origin who argue over the price of things. Or they ask for a full explanation of the work being carried out.

what do you do mate?

nick, I dont mean to be racist, but it is normaly asian folk or people of pakistan origin who argue over the price of things. Or they ask for a full explanation of the work being carried out.

^^

thats a little uncalled for don't you think

and what wrong with trying to get a better deal for your money or seeing what has been done so you know that you haven't been done over

^^

thats a little uncalled for don't you think

and what wrong with trying to get a better deal for your money or seeing what has been done so you know that you haven't been done over

I wouldn't say uncalled for, it's quite true, even if it is a bad stereotype. :(

best one is ''ALRIGHT MATE CAN I HAVE A PRICE ON DISC IM A REGULER I NO JOHN'' i replie with ''john left 3 years ago '' as he did lol fucking retail price for that u stupid cunt or they ask for ''FULL CASH TRADE'' i say ''a price is a price do u haggle at tesco'' which they never no what to say

I don't haggle over price but i do always want an explanation of the work that's been done!,

if my car is at another garage like my swift was getting a clutch done at Suzuki, i would randomly walk into the workshop every now and then to make sure they was doing it! lol! they must hate me but owell lol