Jdm Parts Direct From Japan

dont look at the cages !!! they chop them in half to send them FUCK THAT! lol

PM me if your after a set of low max carbon fiber bride buckets :thumbsup:

Haha WTF!!!! are they aloud to do that haha !?

That would be annoying if someone bought a cage and i came angle grinded into little pieces haha.

cheers matey ill keep that in mind just havent got anyway near the cash for some classy seats like that :D

His business description sounds like a dating website.

Your business is important to me. JDM performance parts is what I do for a living. I want you to be 100% satisfied and to come back for more. Let me exceed your expectations!

Dino Bekris

That stuff about having to have it cut is bollocks, it even says here:

"We can ship to Container ports around the world for about 240gbp depending on the country...

i know this is not the cheapest way of shipping but there is no need for cutting and you can also send more items with this order at no extra shipping costs."

His business description sounds like a dating website.

Your business is important to me. JDM performance parts is what I do for a living. I want you to be 100% satisfied and to come back for more. Let me exceed your expectations!

Dino Bekris

Haha! i never would have thought about that but reading it makes it sounds very sexual now you said it

^^the man is right you dont have to :p

Yeah i didnt realise that bit, think thats why most heavy parts like wheels spoiler etc are quite cheap for genuine JDM parts due to them nailing you for postage haha.

could get a group buy to get it filthy cheap for a container :)