F****ng C**t!

im not a perfect driver, but im a very good driver in my opinion, and very safe, what he has done is daft, and could have had a pile up on a roundabout, because he wanted to cut someone up, after playin circles on the roundabout.

Your both twats, seemed a bit childish thing to be doing on the roads, although I get quite bad road rage, I just tell the cunts to pull over and they normally just zoom off :)

Most guys would sparky you look well gay when you get angry. lol

Your both twats, seemed a bit childish thing to be doing on the roads, although I get quite bad road rage, I just tell the cunts to pull over and they normally just zoom off :)

Id pull over if it was you lew, id show you how a champ does it...

anyways on topic.

rising to the occasion... makes you as much of a w*nker.

more to the fact that he hit your car because you couldnt let it go.

at most show power by honking passed him... at least youll be ahead of the idiot

I understand some of what he's saying, being a young male I have had mad road rage in the past, and probably made just as silly a mistake but you learn from this. Even though road rage takes over you still have to make some dynamic decisions in an instant and think to yourself is it really worth it.

yes its not the best thing to post on a public forum but i just like the way people are quick to judge him and call him a twat when i bet most of the other members and driven like a dick

This is very true. He is still a twat.

Don't argue with fools, people from a distance can't tell who is who.