F****ng C**t!

just went out for a little drive and some c**t cut me up so i speed past him and cleared him fairly, then he decided to drive on my back bumper so i hit the brakes and he keeps on me for ages. we came to a next roundabout so i went all the way round to get behind him but was in the wrong lane for the next round about so indicated to go infront and cut him up then he shunted the side of my fucking car!

scuffed all down the side of his car and put a tiny little scuff on my rear bumper plus i work in accident repair so costs me nothing to fix fucking wanker came of worse. quoted him £300 to fix his one and mines free

LOL

wankers!

You cut him up, why?

Why drive like a twat for.. Jesus..

as i said i didnt cut him up on purpsoe. when i put my foot down in my car i get three lights on dash and it revs like shit. i went to pass him and it starting doing that and was in the wrong lane so had no where to go.

maybe you had to be there to see it from my point of view. but me and this guy had words and i said i will repair his car then we shook hands and walked away

there is driving like a twat down empty roads though and then there is driving like a twat and cutting someone up causing damage to your own and other people's car's... and 90% of the member's probably do the first lol

i like the way people call him a twat etc but i reckon 95% of people on here have driven like a twat in the past

What people havent been told, they dont know.

Crimes getting caught!

On the other hand I would like to say, OWNED.

i dont think i would have went round a roundabout, jsut to wait on someone, so i could then cut them up.

how has he been quoted so much? insurance will blame you, youve changed lanes, your in the wrong, all your fault. if you done that to me, your car would be the least of your worries, rightly so, i wouldnt be the sittin on yer bumper.

Dont worry geeza. Your get assholes who try it and you get fustrated yourself and want to get your own back. its not worth it at the end of the day as now both of your cars is damaged. Ok your laughing cause you get it done cheap/free but was it actually worth it ?

I'm not personally calling you a cunt. I'm just saying WTF? did you drive behind him for. Yes if i got cut up i'll beep at him possibly overtake him as it takes about 2-4 secs to overtake a normal family car and slow down etc but i won't do what you did though lol?

dont really see the point point of calling him a twat to be honest, its up to him what he does, when someone does stuff like that to me i flip out and do stuff like that but who cares, your all making out as though your perfect drivers but id put money on it that none of you are :)

thanks for reading my essay :p

well not really an essay but it took me ages to write because im crap with keyboards so it felt like i was writing an essay :p