Glanza Importers Who Take Px?

hey,im looking for a glanza,ive been scowering here and pistonheads,i was just wondering if any of you guys knew any good importers in scotland,i dont fancy spending a fortune travelling to get one,looking about 3500 on the car hopefully,with my current car as part ex,ive tryed mvm and private importers in edinbourgh

I agree with Rubix_Cube, if you went down south you'll get a wider selection and 3.5k is a good budget. Go with a mate, the journey back with the car is the best part!!

hmm i guess road trip :)

its just going down seeing the car then sorting everything and going back down to pick it up but if it gets me a nice one then its worth it

hmm i guess road trip :)

its just going down seeing the car then sorting everything and going back down to pick it up but if it gets me a nice one then its worth it

I did that mate, down to bradford and back. Following week I went back and picked up the car. Best feeling ever driving it back along the moffat road through the borders, my mate in his bmw couldn't catch me or pull away :thumbsup: . If I were you I would head down south!!!!

Ive heard some amount of horror stories from MVM so i would never buy anything from there.

Your best bet is down south as that is where a majority of them get imported to in the docks. As said already, The drive is the best part.. especially in a new car... you'll get home in it, and just want to get back out in it... so, whats wrong with the long drive back up the road? :thumbsup:

CK

Ive heard some amount of horror stories from MVM so i would never buy anything from there.

Your best bet is down south as that is where a majority of them get imported to in the docks. As said already, The drive is the best part.. especially in a new car... you'll get home in it, and just want to get back out in it... so, whats wrong with the long drive back up the road? :)

CK

nothing wrong with mvm got mine from there..,. what have you heard like ??

• 1 year later...

hey,im looking for a glanza,ive been scowering here and pistonheads,i was just wondering if any of you guys knew any good importers in scotland,i dont fancy spending a fortune travelling to get one,looking about 3500 on the car hopefully,with my current car as part ex,ive tryed mvm and private importers in edinbourgh

i have a glanza for sale but aint looking for a part ex sellin it for £2600 and have just put 12 months mot and 6 months tax on it if you are interested email me on markmcdougall@hotmail.co.uk