850 Bhp Starlet

as above. although the size of the turbo does leave me wanting to see more videos lol.

(edit)

been on to the website for the car and its a 5sgte 4-cylinder 2,0L so not as unbelievable as i first though but still impressive. although dont like the way theyve reubuilt the bodywork

can i get some engine with that turbo ,lol. i dont think they have a choice it looks like they couldnt get it back on if they wanted to.

:thumbsup: <--- you would like that when the turbo kicked in lol

heres the quater mile video thats fast :)

can i get some engine with that turbo ,lol. i dont think they have a choice it looks like they couldnt get it back on if they wanted to.

:) <--- you would like that when the turbo kicked in lol

heres the quater mile video thats fast :thumbsup:

Not a 1/4 is a 1/8

IMHO That intercooler looks TINY for that turbo. Although the turbo looks bigger than it is due to the big funnel thing on it.

it is not your everyday cooler though

it would b a dry ice intercooler, works the same as a water to air cooler only cools the charge to well below the temps that it is before getting sucked in2 the turbo :thumbsup: and remember its only being used for 10 seconds at full stonk and it gets emptied and changed every race

i dont know anything about the charge coolers or anythin apart from a normal intercooler but i have to say on their website from the front it does look as though it may have some sort of waterlines to and from it

http://www.rambeyracing.com/index.php?id=7&child=1

also with the front bumper thing on there is no space what so ever for air to get to the cooler so im gonna go with the dry ice idea haha.

If you look closely at the piping.....it says otherwise.... There is from what you can see in that video no water piping to the I/C Core AND when would a dry ice cooler be mounted RIGHT at the front, with a vented system allowing Air to pass through it to cool the fins ;)

Also learn how an I/C works....it takes Air FROM the turbo and cools it before hitting the inlet NOT

Not saying you talk shit, just that from that video your hypothesis is :harhar: Does it say anything on their site?

i fail to see where that intercooler has fins in it..... it comes from the turbo in2 the box and up to the intake just cause u cant see hoses doesnt mean it isnt a water to air because it is a very neat setup but there is no fins in that cooler dude ;)

it doesnt matter where the charge cooler is mounted either they are trying not to make the pipe work stupidly long for no reason....

as for what i said about it cooling the air to below ambieant

the air coming into the turbo is at whatever temp, it goes to the cooler (which if using dry ice it will be COOLER than when it was before it entered the turbo in the first place therefore making the intake temps at the manifold below outside air temp therefore making more power and the ability to run more ignition making even more power again......

dude i been playing with turbo cars since i was 15... and have built a dry ice system myself.. i know how intercoolers work ;)